Can you believe it’s July already? I know. What happened to June? I don’t know either. Well, in any case, here are 10 products I am absolutely loving for July! Check them out!
** again, I’m not making any money from this, just recommending things I like!**
- naked grape moscato. You know how last month I said I was declaring it the summer of grapefruit Shandy? That hasn’t changed, but moscato is perfect for summer. I mean, sweet. Cold. Crisp. And this one is three things: sweet, refreshing and honestly, it’s cheap. Less than $10. How can you go wrong. Keep one in the fridge for special occasions. You know, like Tuesdays.
- Dior Lip Glow: I actually discovered Lip Glow several years ago when I was working at the cosmetic counter at Macy’s. But it’s worth a revisit. Lip Glow goes on like chapstick, but it changes colors according to your body temperature, so it’s beautiful on everyone. It turns pink on me, but I’ve seen it red, coral, even almost plummy
3. manic panic. If you want funky colored hair, I can’t recommend Manic Panic enough. If you’re following me on Instagram, you might have seen that I dyed part of my hair blue this summer. And I have to be honest, I switched to manic panic atomic turquoise for my most recent touch up and it is SO cool. If you AREN’T following me on Insta, you should do that, because I’m gonna post photos of my atomic turquoise hair really soon, and it’s an insta exclusive!
4. bare apple chips. My sister and I discovered these last Spring on the West Coast, and we fell in love. They’re baked. They’re delicious. They’re healthy. They’re amazing. Do it. In the midwest, I can only find them at Target. Worth it.
5. croc sandals. Okokokok, hear me out. Original crocs. Ugly. Uglyuglyugly. But this is my second pair of the sandals, and they’re cute, durable and SO freaking comfortable. My only gripe is that the new pair I bought don’t come in half sizes, which would be a little better for me. But still! I love them. And I’m not ashamed. I refuse to be ashamed.
6. Jane the Virgin. If you aren’t watching this show, you REALLY should be. It is hilarious, touching and sweet. And it’s on Netflix. What more could you ask? Do it.
7. Diana’s Bananas are part of my never ending quest to stay cool in the Summer without losing my exercise gains. They’re a frozen half banana, dipped in chocolate. They’re excellent. They’re cold and sweet and mostly fruit. How can you go wrong?
8.EOS shave lotion. I bought this on a whim a couple weeks ago, and I really like it! It has a little bit more perfume than I usually like, but it’s a nice smell. It’s very moisturizing and soft and seems to be helpful in avoiding razor burn, which is great. Especially this time of year, right?
9. Say Yes to Cucumber face wipes. These are my go to for everyday. They’re quick, they’re gentle, and when it’s hot, they’re great fresh out of the fridge. (That, my superheroes, is a HOT TIP. Or a cool one. You choose.)
10. La Croix. Ok, so maybe this is a cop out. Surely everyone knows about La Croix by now? But if you don’t, you should try it. It’s super refreshing, fruit flavored, no calorie and completely guilt free. I recommend grapefruit. But as we know, I love grapefruit flavored drinks, so…
So there you have it. 10 products you should try out this month! Enjoy!
Superhero Action of the Day: Try something new! And if you have a suggestion for August, LET ME KNOW!