It’s January 1! Happy New Year! Let’s start this year off on the right foot. In the spirit of a new year and a fresh start, here are 10 things I’m loving for January.
- Rocketbook Everlast Ya’ll, I’m so excited about this notebook I can’t even talk about it. It sends pdf versions of the pages to pre-determined folders in a variety of cloud systems, like Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox or more. AND IT IS ERASABLE. YOU GUYS. I’m so excited about the possibilities.
- Soda Stream If you aren’t familiar with these, they’re pretty cool. You fill the bottle with regular water, and it carbonates it for you. I’m looking forward to reducing my waste this year (since I’m utterly addicted to seltzer water). This seems like a great solution!
- YakTrax cabin socks– I got these as a Christmas gift, but they are already a favorite! They’re fuzzy like stay at home socks, but knit on the outside like regular socks. SO warm, and so cozy, but thinner and less bulky than slipper socks. Win!
- Anchor Glass tupperware– I’m slowly switching over to all glass tupperware and I just got some of these. I’m really happy with them so far. High quality, heavy duty and very nice looking.
5. Agate coasters– I actually made a set of these this year for Christmas (tutorial coming soon!) and now I’m obsessed. They’re just so beautiful. You can buy a set, or just wait for the tutorial coming later this month.
6. One Line a Day Journal: Full disclosure, I haven’t started this just yet, although I plan to tonight! This is a journal where you just write down one thing for the day, every day, for five years. I can’t wait to see where I am when I’m done with it. What a great way to practice mindfulness and gratitude!
7. Sonia Kashuk brow pencil– Although this is not as good as my Anastasia brow crayon, it comes in at a much lower price point. The color is good, and it has a pretty decent amount of staying power.
8. How to Be a Wallflower I bought this book for my mom for Christmas, and everyone who sees it is obsessed. The art is stunning, and the ideas about mindfulness, mental health and gratitude are really lovely.
9. Over the door pockets I bought this to store crafting and sewing supplies in, and I’m obsessed. It has double pockets, which is neat, and seems very sturdy.
10. Coleman first aid kit I bought this as a gift, but I will probably get one of my own. It’s the size of an altoid tin, but holds all sorts of little essentials. Great for keeping in the car!
There you have it! I hope you find some things you love!