Sorry I’m a few days late with this!
But here we are with a list of things I’m loving as we go back to school and get into Fall weather!
As usual, I’m not getting paid for this, so you can be sure I actually love all of these things!
- All hail the almighty PSL. I am not as obsessed with Pumpkin as some people I know, but I do love pumpkin flavored coffee. Also, if you’re drinking it iced, try it with almond milk for a slightly different flavor! I don’t like the almond milk hot but cold it is excellent!
Pumpkin Spice Latte, Starbucks, $3-5
- The Backstagers
I’m not a huge comic book person, but this is an adorable story about high school theatre- how could I not love it?? You can get digital versions from Amazon, or order it online from mycomicbookshop.com, but I recommend going down to a local shop and asking for it. If you’ve never been, it’s a great way to have an adventure AND support local business.
The Backstagers, BOOM Publishing on Amazon, $2-6 an episode
- Neutrogena oil free pink grapefruit body wash. This stuff takes care of any body breakouts I get in a snap. Perfect for midwest weather that changes it’s mind all the time!
Neutrogena body wash, Amazon, $5.96
- Asics no show invasion socks If you know me, you know I’m not a huge fan of socks. However, these are my absolute favorite workout socks. I stumbled across them several years ago and they’re the best. Soft and cushy, my feet don’t feel too sweaty or hot and they come in both fun colors and black and white.
Asics No Show Invasion Socks, Asics.com, $18 for six
- Oatmeal. Oatmeal is my go to breakfast right now. I’ll write up some of my favorite recipes sometime soon, but I love that you can make it hundreds of ways, it’s easy, pretty healthy and warm and comforting as we head into colder mornings.
Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, Amazon, $2.98
- Overdrive. Overdrive is an app that hooks up with your local libraries to provide you access to thousands of audiobooks, e-books and other stuff. It’s super easy to use and best of all, totally free!
Overdrive, App, Free
- Mint. I’ve been using Mint for several years, but I really feel like I’m starting to get the hang of it. Mint helps me manage my money, and with all of my freelance work, that’s more important than ever.
Mint, App, Free 8. Moo.com. If you have to get stuff printed, I can’t recommend Moo.com enough. I recently got some stickers made for the etsy store, and everything about the experience was just so great. They’re made for small businesses, so I didn’t have to order 10,000, and the upload and design tools were very easy to use and accessible.
moo.com, printing company, prices vary
9. ELF Instant Lift Brow Pencil. This crayon style pencil has a spoolie brush on the other end, making it perfect to fill in and come those brows into submission. Anyone who has taken my makeup classes knows I hate eyebrows, so making it these easy to deal with them is a plus! It isn’t as precise as some of the more expensive tools, but for this price, it’s still a steal. I get it in taupe.
ELF Instant Brow Pencil, Ulta Beauty, $2
10. Vigo Black Beans and Rice. This was a staple in my house growing up, and I’ve gone back to them recently as I’ve been slow this summer. This is a cheap and filling dinner, without giving up on nutrition. And also, it’s bursting with flavor.
Vigo Black beans and Rice, Amazon, $15.50 for four
And that’s what I’ve got for this month! As always, I’d love to hear your suggestions for things to make life easier and more fun!